DHI Hair Transplant
The hair loss can cause aesthetic problems, sadness and loss of self-confidence. However; With many methods of hair transplantation applied today, it is possible to easily eliminate these problems.
With existing methods, healing processes and the time needed to return to social life have become shorter. Nowadays, hair transplant methods are DHI, FUE, FUT and percutaneous method.
DHI Hair Transplant
It is a technique that facilitates the process of hair transplantation, has become widespread in recent years. DHI technique is similar to the FUE hair transplant technique, but differs in its application technique. The DHI hair transplant is also known as the technique of direct hair transplantation and the pen technique, the pen consists of implanting the grafts one by one on the scalp with a pen-shaped implant device ( Choi Implanter).
- In DHI hair transplant, the area and the extent to which the person needs treatment is determined.
- Then, the appropriate donor area in the person’s body is determined to extract the hair follicles for use in the transplant.
- The day of the procedure, the hair follicles (grafts) extracted from the donor area are placed one by one with the pen.
- The grafts are implanted using the pen (Choi Implanter).
Benefits of DHI Hair Transplantation
The DHI hair transplant technique does not require shaving in the area where the hair transplant will be performed, so that patients can return to their social life quickly. During hair transplantation, the hair follicles are transplanted individually and the direction of the hair is chosen according to the structure of the hair. so the result will be natural.
- The pen used during hair transplantation; has a very fine tip, gives a more intensive result.
- The risk of bleeding is reduced as much as possible thanks to the fine tip.
- The hair taken from the donor area and is immediately transplanted in the treated area.
0 532 057 50 84
You can reach us from our phone numbers 24/7. We are happy to support you.
The Difference Between DHI and FUE Hair Transplant
The technique of FUE hair transplantation is different from the DHI technique, in FUE technique , when opening the channels, bleeding occur in the scalp but in the DHI technique bleeding does not occur, after the opening of the channels, the hair follicles taken from the donor area are placed in channels individually. In DHI, the opening of the channels and the hair transplant are performed simultaneously with the pen.
Another difference between FUE and DHI is during transplantation with the DHI technique, the follicles are implanted immediately, while in the FUE technique the follicles wait before implantation, which can damage them.
Prices of DHI Hair Transplant
The results of the DHI hair transplant are more natural causing less hair damage during the procedure and the application requires more effort. This makes them more expensive than other methods.
Like all aesthetic operations, the final and most accurate price is determined after consultation with the doctor.
For more information about hair transplantation and the DHI method, please fill in the contact form below and ask for an appointment.